What Does Suzy Do When She's Drunk? - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Thursday 19 April 2018

What Does Suzy Do When She's Drunk?


Suzy reveals an interesting habit of herself on a recent show!

Suzy confesses that she records her conversations whenever she's drinking. Suzy shares, '"When I go drinking with my friends, I turn on my recorder and interview them. When you play back the audio when you're sober, you realize that you used words or shared stories that you don't remember sharing. It's surprising. Sometimes we even forget that we said those things at all. I want to do drunk interviews of those types because I think that the influence of alcohol helps you see a side of how they really are. I think it'd be fun to share honest stories with a bit of that influence."

What do you think?




Source : DKPopNews