EX AOA's Member Choa Updates Instagram On Birthday, 'I Don't Deserve This Great Gift'! - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Tuesday 6 March 2018

EX AOA's Member Choa Updates Instagram On Birthday, 'I Don't Deserve This Great Gift'!


Choa updates her Instagram on her birthday!

She wrote a message to thank fans' love and support despite her hiatus. She wrote:

#March6th #Thankyou
Even though I'm resting
I don't deserve this great gift
With all your sincere wishes,
I am thankful and feeling sorry at the same time
I will keep these on my phone 
And look at it from time to time
I will be thankful always
From now on,
Please don't give me undeserving gifts
You can directly message me on Instagram instead.
I wanna thank everyone who wished me Happy Birthday
Thank you so much

She then uploaded a photo of her ads bought on fan to celebrate her birthday, she totally deserves it, don't you think so?




Source : DKPopNews