Photos of Sunmi's Hot Performance at Jamsil + Netizens' Comments - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Sunday 22 July 2018

Photos of Sunmi's Hot Performance at Jamsil + Netizens' Comments


Here are the photos of Sunmi performing at the Waterbomb Festival.











Here are some comments from the netizens about Sunmi's performance.

Source: OSEN via Nate

"She had a boob job"

"I don't think she had a surgery... I saw the other pictures and she just has them pushed up really tight"

"I saw her at a festival last time and she couldn't even sing live, I have no idea why festivals keep casting her"

"Never thought Gucci could look so cheap ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I don't think that's surgery? Most boob jobs look obvious in the cleavage line"

"I don't think flat chests can look like this no matter how much you push it up, she 100% got the surgery done"

"She has a gigantic head"

"Women can make their chests as big as they can if they push it up. Even the flattest stars can look voluptuous with the right push-ups."


Source : DKPopNews