Netizens Comment on Park Seo-jun's Airport Outfit - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Sunday 19 August 2018

Netizens Comment on Park Seo-jun's Airport Outfit







1. Celebrities look average when they're not dolled up

2. He looks like Lee Seung Hwan with a better body

3. It's... odd ㅋㅋㅋ how an image can make someone look so different. Jung Hae In, Jung Woo Sung, Park Seo Joon ㅋㅋㅋ

4. He's horrible at dressing himself. He should also start managing his body and be more picky with what CFs he picks. I see him everywhere on TV and now there's nothing left to the imagination since I'm tired of seeing him all the time.

5. I used to think he was so cool... but not anymore ㅠㅠ Park Min Young's boyfriend ㅠㅠ

6. He looks so ugly to me these days... was I wearing rose-colored lenses before??? ㅠㅠ

7. I'm a fan so I've watched every single one of his dramas... but who knew how important image would be now...

8. Wow, he barely had any hate comments before the dating rumors... and now it's just all hate;;;

9. Minyoungie's man ㅋㅋ

10. Not much to look at when he's not dolled up















Credit: Netizenbuzz


Source : DKPopNews