Dasom is Faking an Image? - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Monday 24 September 2018

Dasom is Faking an Image?







1. I feel bad for her because it's so obvious that she's trying to fake an image...

2. She tries so hard to make her image look classy. She was on 'I Live Alone' explaining what conservatism and progressivism is when everyone already knows that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Image making ㅎㅎ

4. For anyone who doesn't know what conservatism and progressivism is, please go look up Dasom's explanation of it

5. Does she even know anything about art ㅋㅋ

6. She seems so fake overall, like when she was on 'I Live Alone'

7. Do you really think she knows anything about art?? Seems like she uploaded the picture to just show off that she was at one...

8. Her explanation of conservatism and progressivism on 'I Live Alone'........ ㅠㅠ

9. She looks like the part-time staff at an art museum ㅎㅎㅎ

10. I get what image she's trying to convey, I get it, but...



























Credit: Netizenbuzz
Source : DKPopNews