Fans are Willing to Endure Hardships to Become Jo In-sung's GF! - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Thursday 20 September 2018

Fans are Willing to Endure Hardships to Become Jo In-sung's GF!







On the September 19 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star', Jo In Sung said, "If someone becomes my girlfriend, they can have a hard time just because I am Jo In Sung." Fans then commented:

1. I want a hard life so, so badly...

2. Life's already hard, might as well live it dating you... ❤

3. Probably easier to just date another celebrity like Won Bin is

4. You don't need to worry about that, it's fine. You only live once... I can handle it.

5. I understand what he's saying... but I still want to feel that pain...

6. How hard could it be... I can try it out

7. I wonder who his girlfriend will end up being... ㅠㅠ

8. I have lived a life that has already been plenty hard. I have become so strong that I can chew a rock whole. All of this was in waiting for you ㅜㅜ

9. That hardship... I can take it on!!!!

10. This is a hardship I can take and handle, got it? Whether you feed me rocks, poison, or poop water, I can do it.


























Credit: Netizenbuzz

Source : DKPopNews