[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Lee Minho - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Friday 7 September 2018

[Korean Stars' Real Personality] Lee Minho


Lee Minho is self-confident but not arrogant. He has much pride in himself as a hallyu star. He's manly and has a positive drive. And he can lead conversations with effective use of humor. When I had an interview with him, I was a little bit surprised as the handsome star said he thinks he’s not handsome at all. He said “I’m not ugly, but I’m not traditionally good-looking either. I think people like me just because I have a friendly appearance.” Do you agree with the comment? Well, I don’t. The tall and attractive star looks great in real life. And the interesting thing is that the rich actor is not well-informed in financial matters at all. He said he does not concern himself with investments, and he just has his savings accounts.



Source : KpopBehind