Netizens Don't Understand Sandara Park's Unique Fashion Sense - KPop News

Latest

24-7 News, Fashion Tips and Gossip.

Saturday 29 September 2018

Netizens Don't Understand Sandara Park's Unique Fashion Sense






Recently, Sandara Park posted of her on the street of Paris and netizens couldn't understand her unique fashion sense.


1. What is this....................................??

2. What's wrong with her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Her fashion sense is so far ahead that I don't even know where she is. Amazing~ amazing. I guess we're the ones left feeling embarrassed for her.

4. She is not shining in Paris... I bet Parisians are laughing at her.

5. 4-dimensional, 8-dimensional concepts aren't popular anymore, look for a different concept

6. Doesn't being stylish mean that you make others want to wear what you're wearing? As soon as I saw this, I thought she looked stupid.

7. She's a bad dresser

8. This has to be a joke, right... but this is no time to be joking

9. It's a look that makes me want to give her some money

10. She looks homeless?










































credit: netizenbuzz


Source : DKPopNews